Alan Morgan Agency
If you are interested in a people-centered role driven by strategy, we may have the role for you! Our rapidly expanding company is seeking an enthusiastic personal lines insurance agent to join our team. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded problem-solver with strong interpersonal communication skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
We’ll collaborate to establish ambitious goals to propel your career forward and provide you the support you need to achieve them. If you’re a go-getter who can confidently produce new business, maintain a book of business, and drive renewals, apply today!
- Deliver a high level of customer service when resolving billing, policy change, coverage, and claims issues
- Ensure up-to-date information within insurance company databases to effectively drive sales and current customers
- Modify insurance coverage, as needed, by regularly assessing their accuracy, coverage, and limits
- Present existing and prospective customers with individualized policy options, quote calculations, and educational materials to meet their needs
- Take an innovative approach to networking and sales strategies to identify and secure new clients
- In-depth knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings along with their key differentiators
- Superb written and verbal communications skills required
- State-issued, valid insurance license(s) required: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Effective collaborator with a goal-oriented approach to achieving sales success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent insurance industry experience and a high school diploma are required
$40,000 - $52,000 at plan
About Alan Morgan Agency
We are a company that values hard work and dedication. We offer PTO, paid holidays, flexible hours and bonus opportunities.