Are you a savvy sales professional who excels in building relationships and communicating with others? We’re looking for you! As our insurance industry-leading company continues to expand, we need an eager personal lines insurance agent to join our team. The right individual will have an analytical mindset and arsenal of effective communications skills to apply to new and existing business opportunities.
As the main point of contact for client inquiries, you must maintain professionalism to build long-term relationships that will serve as the foundation for your success. If you’re a people person who loves teamwork, working toward a common goal, and ensuring customer satisfaction, send us your resume today!
- Employ creative networking and sales strategies to generate leads that convert prospective clients into new clients
- Maintain a high standard of customer service excellence when solving billing, policy change, claims, or coverage related issues
- Check insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits to determine whether modifications are necessary
- Customize personal lines insurance policy options, quotes, and educational materials for potential and current customers
- Keep accurate personal information for all sales prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Strong aptitude for computer programs including Microsoft Office required; agency management system experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent insurance industry experience and a high school diploma are required
- Effective collaborator with a goal-oriented approach to achieving sales success
- Must hold a valid, state-issued insurance license(s): Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
About State Farm
The State Farm mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.