Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
If you are interested in a people-centered role driven by strategy, we may have the role for you! Our rapidly expanding company is seeking an enthusiastic personal lines insurance agent to join our team. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded problem-solver with strong interpersonal communication skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
We’ll collaborate to establish ambitious goals to propel your career forward and provide you the support you need to achieve them. If you’re a go-getter who can confidently produce new business, maintain a book of business, and drive renewals, apply today!
- Review insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits in order to recommend modifications, as needed
- Take an innovative approach to networking and sales strategies to identify and secure new clients
- Facilitate sales by keeping accurate records of personal information of prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Resolve billing, policy change, coverage, and insurance claims issues using exemplary customer service skills
- Customize personal lines insurance policy options, quotes, and educational materials for potential and current customers
- A high school diploma is required - a bachelor's degree or comparable insurance industry experience is a must
- Effective collaborator with a goal-oriented approach to achieving sales success
- Valid, state issued insurance license is mandatory: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs; experience using agency management systems considered a plus
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
$30,000 - $60,000+
About Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
At the Chris Castanza Farmers Insurance Agency, you will have tremendous opportunity for growth and success under the training and leadership of multiple nationally-acclaimed agents and producers.