Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
Our company’s rapid expansion makes this an exciting time to sign on as a personal lines insurance agent! We are seeking an enthusiastic problem-solver with a knack for building new business relationships while simultaneously nurturing existing ones.
Bring your strong communication skills and we’ll give you the tools you need to succeed in this sales-focused position that’s packed with growth opportunity. We offer competitive benefits and annual incentives for our valued team members. Apply today to unlock a world of potential!
- Present existing and prospective customers with individualized policy options, quote calculations, and educational materials to meet their needs
- Review insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits in order to recommend modifications, as needed
- Facilitate sales by keeping accurate records of personal information of prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Employ creative networking and sales strategies to generate leads that convert prospective clients into new clients
- Deliver a high level of customer service when resolving billing, policy change, coverage, and claims issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent insurance industry experience and a high school diploma are required
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs; experience using agency management systems considered a plus
- In-depth knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings along with their key differentiators
- Must be an effective collaborator who takes a goal-oriented approach to sales
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
- Required to be licensed or get licensed and selling within 30 days
$40,000 - $60,000+
About Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
At the Chris Castanza Farmers Insurance Agency, you will have tremendous opportunity for growth and success under the training and leadership of multiple nationally-acclaimed agents and producers.