Morning Star Insurance
- Insurance - Licensed Personal Lines Customer Service Representative. We are looking for licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Customer Service Representative for 30 hours per week. The position could possibly grow into a full-time position with benefits based on performance. We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 6 -12 months insurance experience and be willing to continue their education to increase knowledge and grow in the insurance industry. Duties include but not limited to: answering phones, assisting clients with Insurance needs, documenting conversation, digital imaging of insurance documents, responding to inquiries of current policyholders, process change requests, issue Evidence/Certificates of Insurance. The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication. Must be willing to build ongoing relationships with current policyholders as well as be a team player with Co-workers and have a positive and happy attitude. The candidate must have a strong detail orientation. Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and online processing of quoting, issuing and all aspects of the insurance Brokerage. This position offers plenty of room for growth in the Personal and Commercial Insurance industry. Must be teachable and have excellent computer skills. Must type a minimum of 30-40 wpm. Pay based on Experience.
- Assist Personal Lines Account Manager with Service Sales
- Answer phone- Service clients or transfer to the corresponding Process endorsements make payments for clients
- Pull Weekly Reports from Companies (i.e. The Mercury, Travelers, Safeco, Progressive...etc.)
- Scan, image date stamp all mail – delegate to appropriate department
- Provide agents copies of cancellations, endorsements, memos...etc.
- Follow-up with clients or send friendly “reminder to pay” notices
- Run IVANS Daily Download Report
- Notify agents of New Business, increases/decreases on renewals, cancellations
- Create Insurance Schedules via Excel Spread Sheet
- Send policies to clients via email or mail
- Other misc. duties as needed
- Must have a minimum of 6 months personal lines insurance experience
- Must have excellent phone etiquette, computer skills and type 40 WPM
- Must be teachable and a team player
- Must be honest, upright and work with utmost integrity
- Must be personable and be able to establish great relationships with co-workers and clients
- Must be able to follow instructions and Company Guidelines
$15 - $22 plus Commission
About Morning Star Insurance
Morning Star Agency Insurance Services, Inc. is an agency with a great reputation. We are known for our honesty and excellence. 90 percent of our business is from referrals. We take pride in how we care for our clients. We do not sell 'cheap' insurance, we make sure that our clients have the proper coverage in case of a loss.
Our staff is like a happy family that gets along well. They are all 'Stars' in our eyes. We do all we can to help to educate and bring out the best in our staff. We always look for ways to be a blessing to those in the family.
Full-Time employees are offered health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, and holidays.
It's a great place to grow!