The Happy Home Sellers
We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative staff. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- 2 years of management experience or similar work experience required
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
- Must Have Active Real Estate License
$100,000+ at plan, salary + commission
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY.
We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money.
There is an opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own.
We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.