Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to properly package loans for clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you take loan applications, analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful loan submission.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position plus a bonus based on performance. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, perform Loan Consultations with borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and correct prior to file submission
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Must have a current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/Conventional/NonQM) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
About Dynamic Mortgage
Dynamic Mortgage is a boutique mortgage brokerage with a solid focus on providing stellar timely service, open communication and updates, and fostering long-lasting relationships.