RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
Are you ready to step ahead in your mortgage loan career? Then consider this opportunity to work with us to advance your career, and your income.
To us, a qualified Mortgage Loan Originator:
- Has an active NMLS number; and
- Mortgage Loan Originator experience in the Houston area.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the mortgage lending process.
- Work closely with realtors, bankers and account executives to ensure on-time closings.
- Manage appointments with borrowers for mortgage loan requests as well as online and telephone mortgage loan requests.
- Prepare mortgage loan applications including required supporting documentation for submission to underwriting.
- Ensure exceptional member experience by providing on-going communication to applicants as necessary during various stages of the loan process.
- Must maintain integrity with all member sensitive data.
- 2+ years proven mortgage loan origination track record in the Houston area with a current NMLS license.
- Ability and personal expectation to regularly close 5 to 10 loans per month (leads are provided by the office).
- Experience in Fannie Mae, Freddie, USDA, and VA lending.
- Skilled at connecting with a variety of personalities.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Working from the office is a must.
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
If you've got a strong appetite to use your people skills to move your real estate career to the height you want to achieve, complete our application now!