Robert Slack Fine Homes, LLC
Florida Funding is a new and progressive Mortgage company.
We are currently seeking loan officers for our Ocala, FL office.
Mortgage Loan Office Job Duties:
- Accomplishes mortgage loan human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets mortgage loan operational standards by contributing mortgage loan information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying mortgage loan system improvements.
- Meets mortgage loan financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Attracts new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community; making sales calls to prospective customers.
- Approves mortgage loans by examining application and supporting documentation; estimating credit-worthiness; calculating repayment risk.
- Competes mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation; scheduling and completing mortgage loan closing.
- Protects bank's image by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- In Ocala, FL
- Bi-lingual preferred (Spanish)
About Robert Slack Fine Homes, LLC
Robert Slack Fine Homes, LLC has been disrupting the real estate/realtor game for the last two years, and covers the State of Florida and San Diego. We provide all of our Agents with as many leads as they can handle, as well as charging no monthly fees and having an excellent commission split.
We have recently opened a mortgage company and are seeking new employees.
We have a very friendly and family like environment with a low employee turnover. All the agents we hire that follow the program have had life changing experiences.
If you have your loan licenses and are looking for a team to help you make your dreams come true, you found it.