A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
Our clinic is looking for a caring mental health therapist dedicated to providing the best possible therapeutic service to our patients. You'll be in charge of doing diagnostic evaluations, developing tailored treatment plans with goals and objectives, offering crisis intervention when needed, and following up with patients to ensure they're getting the best care possible. The ideal applicant will have 1-3 years of clinical experience treating mental health patients and a current LMHC license (licensed mental health counselor). If you're interested in advancing your mental health career, apply today!
- Monitor each patient situation on a frequent basis and offer the appropriate follow-up care
- Assist with intervention for patients when a crisis occurs
- Use patient medical information, interviews, observation, and testing as well as collaboration with other staff members to determine a patient’s mental health status
- Recommend community services or specialists for patients and family members in need
- Work with patients to develop individualized treatment plans with goals and objectives
- Requires CPR and BLS (Basic Life Support) certifications
- Must have 1-3 years of mental health experience in a clinical setting
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Licensure in the state you reside as a licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) or the equivalent is required
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a bachelor’s degree in a field such as counseling or social work; we prefer a master’s degree
- Active and unrestricted license in CA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
$124,800 at plan
About A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc. staff are qualified professionals with the desire in helping relieve mental health issues such as anxieties, depression, PTSD, relationship issues, couple issues, children, and adolescent behavioral issues, and more.