LMSW, LPC, or LLMSW
Are you passionate about helping others navigate tough relationships? Are you good at helping professionals overcome limitations of perfectionism, imposter syndrome, and self-sabotage? Do you have an understanding of insecure attachment styles? We specialize in treating traumatic stress and are looking for an LMSW, LPC, or LLMSW to diagnose and treat anxiety, mood, and other mental health disorders.
The prospective therapist must be available to meet with clients at least 10 hours per week and work at least 1 evening per week. Must be able to run a therapeutic support group.
- Hiring for Part-Time positions, with opportunity for full time
- Starting to pay $55/hour
- Stipend toward training
- Stipend towards license renewal
- Benefits after 90 days
- Supervision offered for Limited Licensed Social Workers
- Must live in Michigan
- Provide group/individual therapy to adult population using the DMS V to diagnose
- Develop a person-centered treatment plan and monitor progress towards goals
- Provide psychoeducation on codependency, trauma bonds, narcissistic abuse
- Use EHR electronic health records to complete progress notes and treatment goals in a timely manner
- Uphold client rights and HIPPA compliance
- Use telehealth format for sessions and meet in person when necessary
- Maintain good status with licensing board
- LMSW, LPC, or LLMSW
- Must be Licensed in Michigan
- Must live in the state of Michigan
- Must Maintain appropriate licensure and required training
- Must be familiar with Complex PTSD, PTSD, narcissistic abuse, and codependency
- Must be competent in Intake assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of DSM 5 disorders
- Must be competent with computer data entry using electronic health record software
$55 - $65 hourly
About Taylored Therapy
Who we are: Taylored Therapy LLC is a private psychotherapy practice that specializes in the treatment of Complex trauma and other traumatic stress disorders. We help individuals learn to immobilize fear, low self-esteem, and shaky confidence to get on a path to rebuilding a solid sense of self.
We offer our clinicians competitive pay with stipends towards training and insurance benefits after completion of a 90 day probation period.