fit counseling llc
We are actively seeking a compassionate mental health therapist for our clinic who is committed to therapeutic excellence for our patients. You will be responsible for doing diagnostic assessments, making customized treatment plans with goals and objectives, providing crisis intervention as needed, and following up with patients to ensure they are receiving appropriate ongoing care. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of clinical experience working with mental health patients as well as a current LMHC, LCSW, or LMFT license in the State of Florida. Apply today if you’re excited about this opportunity to advance your career in the mental health field.
- Determine the status of patients mental health by using medical information, interviews, observation, and testing, as well as collaboration with other staff members
- Develop specific therapy plans with goals and objectives for individual patients
- Offer community resources or specialists to patients and family members who are experiencing difficulties
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Evaluate patients’ circumstances on a regular basis and provide necessary follow-up care
- Complete documentation in a timely manner in order to process payments and claims
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a clinical setting working as a mental health therapist
- State licensure that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing for a licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) or equivalent
- This position requires a master's degree or higher in a field such as counseling, social, etc
$30 - $100 per hour
About fit counseling llc
Fit Counseling is a small group practice that provides professional and personal support towards your private practice goals. We value our employees and foster a supportive environment. We are ready to expand our team to the right candidate.