Origins Family Counseling LLC
Our clinic is looking for a caring mental health therapist dedicated to providing the best possible therapeutic service to our patients. You'll be in charge of doing diagnostic evaluations, developing tailored treatment plans with goals and objectives, offering crisis intervention when needed, and following up with patients to ensure they're getting the best care possible. The ideal applicant will have 1-3 years of clinical experience treating mental health patients and a current LMHC license (licensed mental health counselor). If you're interested in advancing your mental health career, apply today!
- Develop specific therapy plans with goals and objectives for individual patients
- Aid with crisis intervention for patients when they are in a state of distress
- Refer patients and family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Use patient medical information, interviews, observation, and testing as well as collaboration with other staff members to determine a patient’s mental health status
- Reassess patient situations and provide appropriate follow-up care based on their current needs
- State licensure that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing for a licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) or equivalent
- 1-3 years in a clinical setting working with mental health patients is required
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and great communication and interpersonal skills
Must have master's degree in Mental Health Counseling or Clinical Social Work
$50,000 - $76,000 yearly
About Origins Family Counseling LLC
Origins is passionate about two things: providing excellent client care and developing excellent therapists. We know that burnout is really high in our profession. Demand for quality counseling continues to rise while availability of qualified counselors seems to be limited. We want to increase access to compassionate and effective mental health care for our community. We believe that all clients have the right to quality care and to a healing environment that treats them with value and dignity.
Our full-time therapists receive a professional development allowance that accrues monthly to use for training to hone their skills and become better at what they do. We also offer in house trainings, paid time off, a monthly health care reimbursement stipend to reimburse for qualifying medical premiums and expenses as well as a 401K with employer matching.