Along the Path Counseling Services, P.C.
We are actively seeking a compassionate mental health therapist for our clinic who is committed to therapeutic excellence for our patients. You will be responsible for doing diagnostic assessments, making customized treatment plans with goals and objectives, providing crisis intervention as needed, and following up with patients to ensure they are receiving appropriate ongoing care. The ideal candidate will have a current LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) license and is seeking clinical consultation, training and collegial connection. Apply today if you’re excited about this opportunity to advance your career in the mental health field.
- Assess patients’ mental condition based on review of medical information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members
- Assist with intervention for patients when a crisis occurs
- Recommend community services or specialists for patients and family members in need
- Evaluate patients’ circumstances on a regular basis and provide necessary follow-up care
- Create individualized treatment plans that include goals and objectives for each patient
- Develop and implement one or more counseling groups
- Coordinate with social and medical agencies, healthcare providers and community outreach programs to provide clients with needed services
- Complete continuing education courses to maintain Illinois state license certification and stay up-to-date on the latest practices
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and great communication and interpersonal skills
- 1-3 years in a clinical setting working with mental health patients is required
- Master's Degree from a CACREP Accredited Counseling Program
- Illinois LPC or LCPC License or eligible to take the licensing exam within the next few months
- Possess self-knowledge
$53,000 - $63,000 yearly
About Along the Path Counseling Services, P.C.
Our mission is to empower people to unlock their full potential. This is true for both the clients that seek our services and the clinicians at the practice. We strive to provide excellent counseling by continuing to hone our clinical skills. This is done through collaboration, supervision, and ongoing education. Our monthly case consultations with our supportive team challenge clinicians to expand and strengthen their clinical skills. Weekly triadic and/or one-to-one supervision is also provided.
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Retirement plan 100% funded by ATP after 2 years of employment
- Beautiful modern office setting
- Opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses as well as a generous perk for education and licensing expenses.