Healing Well Counseling
Full-Time or Part-Time
Do you have a passion for working with survivors of hurtful relationships? Would it be life-giving to work alongside other clinicians just as passionate about this work as you? We are looking for informed, systemic-injustice-focused clinicians who will provide individual and family therapy for survivors within a newly-forming group practice team.
Our ideal candidate holds an active unrestricted mental health license (LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, etc) in the State of Massachusetts and has at least one year of post master's experience with individual therapy.
- Stipends for certain trainings and continuing education
- Done-for-you marketing, intake scheduling, and billing
- Use of our simple-to-use EHR system for documentation
- Monthly health and wellness stipend (FT only)
- Paid sick time (FT only)
- Flexible schedule set by you
- Opportunities for leadership development and advancement
- Ability to work from home via telehealth - must live in MA
- Perform video counseling services, including individual, couples, family, and/or group therapy
- Assess and diagnose clients' mental condition and progress in treatment based on a review of their presenting problem, clinical assessments, and any other information provided
- Provide a diagnosis as needed, using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) and the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10), keeping in mind cultural and systemic factors that may impact accurate diagnosis
- Collaborate with clients on the appropriate interventions to support their goals
- Communicate with a client’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary
- Complete written records for each client including, but not limited to: intake assessments, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contact notes, and other forms or documents in a timely fashion
- Complete disability certifications and assessments for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave applications for clients as appropriate
- Attend weekly supervision and monthly team meetings
- Maintain licensure and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services provided
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work
- An active, unrestricted license (LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, etc) in the State of Massachusetts. We cannot accept pre-licensed or license-eligible clinicians at this time.
- Have an area in your home (or other approved location) where you can conduct daily therapy sessions privately
- Available to meet 26-30 client sessions per week (FT) or 15-25 clients per week (PT), provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Healing Well Counseling Center
- At least one year of post-master's individual therapy experience
$52 - $55 hourly
About Healing Well Counseling
We believe in deep healing: That means, the healing we provide must go deeper than words. We talk, but we also provide practical tools to help you heal.
We believe in transformation. As therapists, we recognize the power dynamics implicit in our roles. We commit to continually listening, assessing, and addressing the ways in which our identities, actions, and processes can impact each other.
We believe in transformative community: As therapists, that means we take care of each other so that we can be healthy and present with our clients. With our clients, that means we continually look for ways to build, recognize the strengths of, and connect them to their surrounding community.