Life Enrichment Counseling, LLC
Our group practice is looking for a caring mental health therapist dedicated to providing quality therapeutic service to our clients. You'll be in charge of doing diagnostic evaluations, developing tailored treatment plans with goals and objectives, offering crisis intervention when needed, and following up with clients to ensure they're getting the best care possible. The ideal applicant will have 1-3 years of clinical experience treating mental health patients and a current license as a mental health provider (HSPP, LMHC, LMFT, LCSW). If you're interested in advancing your mental health career, apply today!
- Perform on-site and virtual clinical counseling services as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work are required.
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed.
- Communicate with a client’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
- Timely completion of written records for each client including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contact notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time to time by Life Enrichment Counseling or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the client.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Keep client files accurate and up to date.
- Charge and collect payments from clients for services provided consistent with the policy and rate for such services as established by Life Enrichment Counseling.
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the goodwill and reputation of Life Enrichment Counseling.
- Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a clinical setting working as a mental health therapist
- Align with Life Enrichment Counseling's mission, vision, and values.
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in mental health counseling, marriage & family therapy, psychology, or social work.
- Active, unrestricted license (HSPP, LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC) in the State of Indiana (must be fully licensed). A copy must be provided to Life Enrichment Counseling.
- Part-time: minimum 15 clinical hours per week
- Full-time: minimum 24 clinical hours per week
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in a private practice setting is highly preferred.
- At least two years’ experience post-unrestricted licensure.
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
- Current approval as an in-network provider with BCBS, IU Health, and Optum (highly preferred).
About Life Enrichment Counseling, LLC
We believe in creating a wonderful atmosphere for our clients and employees and giving back to our community. Our mission is to help members of our communities heal, grow, and thrive in their lives and relationships. Our values include providing quality service to our clients, continuing to grow and learn as therapists and as a team, and to contribute to the wellness of our community. We value working collaboratively and helping improve the health and wellness of our community.
Our Values: Life Enrichment Counseling, LLC, lives by values that guide who we are as a team and how we present to our communities. We hire staff who bring these values to life.
- Provide Quality and Compassionate Service
- Serving the community
- Invest in Professional Growth
- Promoting inclusion