CMS Therapy Group
CMS Therapy Group, LLC is a private group practice seeking an optimistic, compassionate, and self-motivated Mental Health Therapist to join us in our mission to provide therapeutic excellence to our clients. You will be responsible for managing your own schedule, completing intake and diagnostic assessments, co-constructing treatment plans with measurable goals and objectives, providing evidence-based treatment interventions, and completing all necessary clinical documentation.
The ideal applicant will have 3+ years of clinical experience working in an inpatient, outpatient, or school setting with children and/or adolescents.
- W2 salary-based competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- CEU Stipend
- Supportive company culture
- Clinical supervision
If you're interested in taking greater control of your work schedule, clientele, improving your income, and advancing your career, we would love to hear from you!
- Work with patients to develop individualized treatment plans with goals and objectives
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Be knowledgeable of and utilize evidence-based therapeutic interventions with clients to promote growth toward treatment goals
- Be able to collaborate, make appropriate referrals, and interface with numerous other professions, maintaining professional boundaries and advocating for clients
- Conduct interviews, make clinical observations, and analyze client's medical and mental health information and testing to determine a client's mental health status
- 3+ years of clinical experience
- Master’s Degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or a related field required
- Hold a Connecticut license in Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology, Master of Social Worker, or Clinical Social Worker that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing
- Possess strong writing, organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- Training or experience in trauma-informed treatment modalities preferred
$55 - $100 hourly
About CMS Therapy Group
CMS Therapy Group, LLC provides a safe and secure environment for children, adolescents, adults, and their families who are struggling with mental illness, trauma, school refusal, peer relationships, behavioral, and attachment issues to grow, heal and learn how to make positive changes in their lives.