Usawa Wellness Services
Are you a passionate and caring professional who prides themselves on providing the best possible care for your patients? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity at our clinic for a mental health therapist. Responsibilities include conducting diagnostic evaluations, developing tailored treatment plans with goals and objectives, offering crisis intervention when needed, and following up with patients to ensure they're getting the best care possible.
We are a group private practice in Texas, looking for part time and/or full time therapists to join our group practice. We have two office locations, one adjacent to the Medical Center off of Callaghan, and a second location in Live Oak. Compensation is flat rate for part timers and salaried for full timers and paid out every other week. The therapist must have a niche(s) (maternal mental health, couples, trauma, EMDR, children, etc.) and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Usawa Wellness Services provides a steady stream of referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status.
Our ideal candidate holds a current license (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) and has 1-3 years of experience counseling mental health patients. If this sounds like a rewarding opportunity, please apply now!
- Steady stream of referrals
- In house Clinical Supervision
- An in house Billing Specialist to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- An in house Intake Coordinator who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Monthly group case consultation
- Paid time off for full timers (seeing 25 clients a week consistently)
- Employee funded health insurance plans
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Assist with intervention for patients when a crisis occurs
- Monitor each patient situation on a frequent basis and offer the appropriate follow-up care
- Refer patients and family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Develop specific therapy plans with goals and objectives for individual patients
- Assess patients’ mental condition based on review of medical information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members
This position is not right for you if you’re:
- Someone who wants to own their own business in the near future. If that’s you, awesome! But we’re not the place for you. We dedicate a lot of time to our teams, and provide the flexibility, autonomy and space to allow each member of our team to get creative in their role. The ideal person is invested in time and energy in Usawa Wellness Services
This position perfect for you if you’re:
- Aligned with Usawa Wellness Services mission, vision, and values
- Energized by helping others in a team and contributing to the growth of Usawa Wellness Services.
- Social justice oriented and practice anti-racism work
- Creative, engaged in doing good work, and excited by furthering our mission to making wellness a down-to-earth practice
- Able to take direct and constructive feedback and run with it
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have 1-3 years of mental health experience in a clinical setting
- Current State of Texas license as a LPC, LMFT, or LCSW
- Willing to work 15 (part time) or 25 (full time) hours per week or more
$57,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Usawa Wellness Services
Usawa's mission is to provide compassionate and competent care to the community as we strive to destigmatize and normalize mental wellness across all ages and populations.