A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
We are actively seeking a compassionate mental health therapist for our clinic who is committed to therapeutic excellence for our patients. You will be responsible for doing diagnostic assessments, making customized treatment plans with goals and objectives, providing crisis intervention as needed, and following up with patients to ensure they are receiving appropriate ongoing care. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of clinical experience working with mental health patients as well as a current LMHC (licensed mental health counselor) license. Apply today if you’re excited about this opportunity to advance your career in the mental health field.
- Reassess patient situations and provide appropriate follow-up care based on their current needs
- Assess patients’ mental condition based on review of medical information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members
- Create individualized treatment plans that include goals and objectives for each patient
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Offer community resources or specialists to patients and family members who are experiencing difficulties
- Complete assessments and evaluations appropriate to the Client’s strengths and needs
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a bachelor’s degree in a field such as counseling or social work; we prefer a master’s degree
- State licensure that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing for a licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a clinical setting working as a mental health therapist
- CPR and BLS (Basic Life Support) certifications are required
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical ability as well as outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are needed
About A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc. staff are qualified professionals with the desire in helping relieve mental health issues such as anxieties, depression, PTSD, relationship issues, couple issues, children, and adolescent behavioral issues, and more.