Sage Stone Counseling Ltd
Licensed Mental Health Professional - FT & PT
Are you a passionate and empathetic professional who prides themselves on providing the best possible experience in counseling for clients? If so, you might be a great fit for our team!
Sage Stone Counseling is a quickly growing group practice located in Chicago and NW suburbs currently offering remote services. We are seeking part-time and full-time clinicians to join our team.
Responsibilities include conducting diagnostic evaluations, providing individual/couples/family counseling, developing tailored treatment plans with goals and objectives, offering brief crisis intervention if needed, and clinical documentation. Our group is highly client-centered and culturally aware, LGBTQIA+ affirming. Our ideal candidate holds a current, independent IL license (eg. LCSW, LCPC, LMFT) and has a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the counseling field. Open to considering provisionally licensed clinicians.
Benefits of working with us:
- Highly flexible hours
- Supervision and consultation
- Competitive pay
- Flexibility to work remotely or in the office
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in exploring, please apply now!
- Create individualized treatment plans that include goals and objectives for each patient
- Refer patients and family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Aid with crisis intervention for patients when they are in a state of distress
- Use patient medical information, interviews, observation, and testing as well as collaboration with other staff members to determine a patient’s mental health status
- Evaluate patients’ circumstances on a regular basis and provide necessary follow-up care
- Maintain up to date clinical documentation (eg. notes, assessments)
- Providing individual, couples, and/or family counseling to clients with a variety of presenting concerns
- Must have 1-3 years of mental health experience in a clinical setting
- Current and unrestricted state license as an LMHC (licensed mental health counselor) or equivalent
- Independent licensure in Illinois (eg. LCPC, LCSW, LMFT) preferred
- Masters level clinician
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, or related field; preference to those with a master’s degree
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and great communication and interpersonal skills
$50 - $70 hourly
About Sage Stone Counseling Ltd
Sage Stone Counseling Ltd is a quickly growing group practice located in Chicago and NW suburbs. We are currently offering remote services, with hopes to offer in-person counseling according to client demand. Our group is highly client-centered and culturally aware, poly/kink and LGBTQIA+ affirming.