Legacy Counseling Service, PLLC
Legacy Counseling Service, PLLC has employment opportunities available for 3 fully licensed mental health professionals (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D., or Ph.D.) who are authorized to practice in Oklahoma. We are seeking a provider who has competency in providing therapy for trauma, anxiety, and depression in children, adolescents, and/or adults. Candidates who have training in EDMR, Internal Family Systems, marital therapy, and/or chronic pain/illness and insomnia are a plus. This is a full-time, employee-based position with a minimum of 25 client hours/week with the potential to earn $55,000 - $70,000 per year depending on how many clients you see per week.
Legacy Counseling Service offers competitive pay, flexible scheduling, supplemental health benefits, and many more benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. If you're interested in advancing your mental health career, apply today!
- Develop specific therapy plans with goals and objectives for individual patients
- Evaluate patients’ circumstances on a regular basis and provide necessary follow-up care
- Recommend community services or specialists for patients and family members in need
- Assess patients’ mental condition based on review of medical information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Have confidence in their clinical decision-making and skill set, and can formulate and complete action steps toward business-building goal attainment will be successful at building their caseload.
- An established client base with established referral sources is helpful but not necessary.
- Maintain a client caseload of at least 25 hours clients per week.
- Assist with marketing efforts for the candidate's desired specialty services that are above and beyond 1:1 psychotherapy (groups, retreats, etc.) This may include blogging, video blogging, face-to-face meetings with existing and potential referral sources, etc). Coaching to learn how to do these activities is provided if the employee desires.
- Meet the following physical requirements: be able to sit for an extended period of time (minimum 1 hour with a short break between client sessions), able to reach overhead to get supplies when needed, and hold the weight of up to 10lbs.
- Have a laptop/desktop computer and cell phone in order to write client notes and bill for services, provide telehealth as needed, and have a means of communicating with the team.
- Willingness to learn basic Google Suite products and other online service-related products.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-3 years in a clinical setting working with mental health patients is required
- Must have a master's degree in the field of counseling, clinical social work, psychology, or related field.
- Current and unrestricted license as an LMFT, LPC, LCSW, Psy.D., or Ph.D. in the state of Oklahoma.
- Ability to maintain a caseload of at least 25 clients per week.
- Have their own electronic devices including a laptop and cell phone.
$45 - $55 hourly
About Legacy Counseling Service, PLLC
Located in Broken Arrow, OK, clients choose us due to our commitment to our values and comfort level with discussing spirituality. Our comfortable office, administrative team, and EHR system make the administrative aspects of the job easy. We partner with Blueprint Health to provide measurement-based care.
Our values are EXCELLENCE (providing evidence-based treatments), INTEGRITY (being honest about what we provide; having consistent ethical standards), AUTHENTICITY (being honest, direct, and open about our values so clients can make informed decisions about working with us), and PERSONAL GROWTH (enhancing our awareness/value-based decisions regarding our identity, relationships, and spirituality).
Since our inception in 2016, we have grown exponentially and have a consistent referral stream! Awarded Woman-Owned Business of The Year in 2018 and Small Business of the Year in 2021 by the BA Chamber of Commerce, we are thriving, expanding, and ready to welcome new team members!