Sunrise Counseling Services LLC
We are actively seeking a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) to work with children, adolescents, and/or adults at our outpatient office in Clarksville, TN. We are looking for passionate, full-time therapists with unrestricted licenses to join our team. Temp license with full license eligibility within 18 months is accepted.
Full-time or part-time schedule is available. Telehealth and in-office sessions available.
Advantages of working with us:
- Flexible schedule
- Supportive environment
- Input on clients you want to see
- We take care of scheduling, billing, insurance credentialing, etc.
- Steadily increasing referrals flow
- Weekly peer consultations
- Certified LPC licensure supervisor on site
- Opportunities to collaborate with other professionals
- Beautiful, clean, and safe office environment
We are looking for someone with expertise in one or more of the following areas: Couples, Children and Adolescents, Addiction, and or Trauma.
As a therapist at Sunrise Counseling Services, we are looking for someone who:
- Be well-versed in a therapeutic modality with a clear understanding of the professional areas you wish to grow in.
- Be able to effectively work in teams. We often work with families in our practice and coordinate care to serve the whole family system through good adult, child, and couples-based work as a team of therapists.
- Be willing to work a minimum of 2-3 days a week, (minimum of 15 client hours), with the opportunity to grow to full-time if desired.
- Be technologically savvy. We are a tech-friendly, mostly paperless group practice. Be comfortable with telehealth, as we have a blend of telehealth and in-person clients at this time.
- Be enthusiastic about the profession, confident in the quality of service provided, compassionate, empathetic, and dedicated to being a lifelong learner.
- Be willing to market yourself to grow your referral base and recognition in the community.
- Be detailed - oriented and submit notes and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Be excited to actively participate in regular peer consultation.
Fully licensed in the State of Tennessee preferred. The candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and positive.
- Child therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPC, LSW, AMFT, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, (preferred)
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-Time/W2: up to $66,000 Annually, Benefits: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life, 401k, PTO
- Part-Time/W2: Hourly Rate Range: $35 - $40 - 401K, PTO
- The waiting period may apply
Please Note: Benefits are offered to counselors who can commit to a minimum of 30 hours weekly
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
$32,000 - $66,000 yearly
About Sunrise Counseling Services LLC
Sunrise Counseling Services LLC, a private practice seeking a professional to provide evaluation and therapy services to individuals, couples, and or children. If you are passionate about your career, enjoying engaging with other therapists, and contributing to our positive work culture at Sunrise Counseling, then you are the right fit for us.