Garden State Spine & Pain Institute
Are you interested in competitive pay, flexible hours, and love working in an environment that feels like family? Let’s talk. Our wellness facility is looking for a seasoned massage therapist to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate is personable, committed to cultivating an excellent rapport with every client, and has experience with varied physical conditions treatable with massage therapy.
- Build positive relationships with clients and team members to create a pleasant work environment
- Ensure client needs are met safely using the therapeutic massage technique that corresponds with their needs
- Give clients suggestions for wellness maintenance such as stretches and stress relief techniques
- Oversee client plans and treatment progression, and maintain accurate treatment records
- Recommend additional products or services that may benefit the client
- Must be excellent at communication and interpersonal relationships
- Must have worked as a massage therapist in a professional setting for at least one year
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Licensure if required by state and local law
- Preference to candidates who have completed a massage therapy program
$35,000 + Commission
About Garden State Spine & Pain Institute
Our unique facilities were designed to redefine what health care should be. The personalized approach at Soul Focus takes wellness to a whole new level, making it easier to achieve your health and wellness goals through our Focus Fitness, Soul Spa and Garden State Spine and Pain Institute.
The mission is simple: Help as many people as possible to avoid unnecessary surgery and medication and get well, using diet, exercise, and natural therapies available at Soul Focus Wellness Centers.
Our practice helps people express their maximum vitality, educates patients about how their body can health naturally, and teaches them about how they can build and maintain optimum health.
Our promise is to deliver personalized, goal-oriented treatment, designed to relieve pain and restore our patients to function, while at the same time giving them a wonderful experience with excellent service and personalized care.