Abundance Therapy Center
Do you want to work in a collaborative + thriving group practice where you and the work you do is valued and supported? Do you want to be part of a practice that makes a positive impact in the community? Join our team of talented therapists!
Position Overview: Licensed Therapist will provide outpatient individual and group therapy to patients of Abundance Therapy Center. Therapy services include the treatment of children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. We are looking for therapists who are committed to providing quality mental health care, collaborative, and ready to be a part of a well-established and collaborative team. If you want to be part of a work family, apply!
Therapist will provide teletherapy (video sessions) currently. Must have a private space to perform teletherapy and adhere to HIPAA regulations. Option to do a combination of in-office and telehealth after COVID19.
- A steady stream of referrals to maintain a full caseload
- Flexible work schedule and independence to practice in a way that fits your style including deep long-term work with clients
- Comprehensive benefits package for FT Therapists including Health Insurance, HSA, FSA Accounts
- An in house medical biller and intake coordinator
- Consultation opportunities with the director and fellow clinicians in the practice
- Supportive team environment
- Quarterly professional training
- Comfortable office space in the heart of LA (Mid-Wilshire)
- Align with Abundance Therapy Center's mission and vision.
- Must be punctual in reporting to work.
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work; and
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT) in the State of CA (must be fully licensed). A copy must be provided to Abundance Therapy Center.
- Available to hold at least 20 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Abundance Therapy Center.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in a private practice setting highly preferred.
- At least one year of experience post-unrestricted licensure.
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
- Current approval as an in-network provider with major insurances (highly preferred).
This position perfect for you if you’re:
- Aligned with Abundance Therapy Center's mission and vision.
- Energized by helping others in a team and contributing to the growth of Abundance Therapy Center.
- Creative, engaged in doing good work, and excited by furthering our mission to help people to reconnect and heal.
- Love doing therapy but don't want to deal with the administrative aspects of running a private practice.
- Able to take direct and constructive feedback and run with it.
This position is not right for you if you’re:
- Someone just looking for a job to clock in and out of.
- Someone who doesn’t feel passion for our mission and vision.
- Someone who’s not a team player or prefers not to work collaboratively.
- Someone who wants to own their own private practice or join another group practice in the near future. If that’s you, awesome! But we’re not the place for you. We dedicate a lot of time to our teams and provide the flexibility, autonomy, and space to allow each member of our team to get creative in their role. The ideal person is invested in time and energy in Abundance Therapy Center
$95,000 yearly depending on client sessions
About Abundance Therapy Center
Abundance is a group practice of 40+ clinicians with full administrative support and offers competitive pay + benefits package. You have the option to choose a remote or hybrid work environment in a collaborative and positive work culture!
Here at Abundance Therapy Center, we believe in creating the best atmosphere for our clients and employees and giving back to our community. Our mission is to help you thrive, both in your own lives and in your relationships by helping you to reconnect with yourself and the members of your communities and find deeper self-understanding and compassion through psychotherapy. We help navigate difficult emotions, experiences, and life transitions by creating a safe place to grow and heal.