The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver
Licensed - Child and Family Therapists - Full Time - LPC, LCSW, or LMFT
$3,000 - sign-on/ relocation bonus
At the heart of any profession is an underlying trait, a purpose, that draws people in. It could be the desire to build something with your hands, to change the way the world works around you, or to create something no one has seen before… For great therapists, this purpose is to help people—to see patients and their families at their most vulnerable, to walk alongside them in their journey, and to offer them hope.
At Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver (CFTCD), we focus on this hope, building a company that not only provides therapy services for the underserved families in our community, but does so with a team of therapists who feel proud to work here-- a goal of CFTCD, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes what we can give back to our community that much stronger.
Here at The Child and Family, you get to do direct clinical work with long-term caseloads in the communities and populations that fuel your passion.
We are hoping to grow this team, and are looking for therapists who are excited to, “advocate for positive change,” “be a voice for the families [you] serve,” and provide “families moments of peace, growth, and healing.” Some people may say that a job is simply what you do, but we beg to differ. The right job can be so much more than that.
If this sounds like a company you’d like to work for—if this sounds like your purpose—then please continue reading.
The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver's offices are also National Health Service Corps sites. Join us now in time for the loan repayment application cycle for full loan repayment of all educational loans (private and government).
Job Type: Full-time
- Provides individual and family therapy to clients
- Can provide group therapy to clients per clinician preference
- Schedules patient assessments and therapeutic sessions
- Evaluates patient capabilities and develop a treatment plan of therapeutic activities adapted to the needs, interests, abilities, and medical history of the patients
- Establishes therapeutic goals for individuals and plans programs to meet those goals
- Periodically evaluates patients’ progress toward established goals
- Maintains clinical notes and records
- Coordinates the therapy program with other services, such as music therapy, in order to accomplish overall therapeutic goals
- Facilitates therapy groups for patients and their families
- Performs case management to support clients' needs, including resource connections and community collaboration
- Complies with all agency policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
This position is for you if:
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, PhD (only one licensure needed)
- Ability to write reports identifying patient goals, outcomes, and interventions
- Two years of experience providing therapeutic treatment services to children/families
- Experience working with clients with terminal or chronic illnesses and/or developmental disabilities
- Active driver’s license
- Evening/weekend availability
- You are able to work some evenings. Our standard schedule is 11 am-7 pm two days/week, 10 am-6 pm two days/week, and 9 am-5 pm one day/week. 4x10s (four 10-hour days/week) and 9x9s (nine 9-hour days in a two-week period) also offered
If you can say “YES” to any of the items below, even better:
- Spanish speaking
- EMDR trained
- Trained in play therapy
- Experience working with clients with terminal or chronic illnesses
$60,035.50 - $81,021.60 yearly
About The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver
We offer industry-leading benefits designed to take care of you and your family. Our benefits help enhance your physical, financial, and mental wellbeing, enabling you to bring your best self to work.
- Admin Support
- Vibrant, furnished office space and waiting room
- Flexible work schedule
- $60,035.50 - $81,021.60 annually
- 4-6 weeks paid time off
- Student Loan Repayment Program (https://childfamilytherapyofdenver.com/loan-repayment/)
- $3,000 signing bonus ($1,000 in first paycheck; $1,000 each at 6-month and 12-month anniversary)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage and Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness Concierge Service
- Cell Phone Stipend
- 401k Matching Contribution
- Malpractice Insurance
- Supervision Included at and Covered by CFTCD
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including 4 counseling sessions/year