Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business,” and wants the security of knowing they will get paid every week.
- We are connected to a high performing real estate office that will provide a ready-made book of business for you so there is significant stability and longevity for this position.
- We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people. This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- $30,000 salary plus bonuses. On target earnings is $50,000 - $60,000.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Help clear conditions and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Realtor follow up
- NLMS License is a must
- Two years of Mortgage experience
- Technology savvy and a quick learner
- Works well independently and as a team member
$50,000 on target earnings (working in real estate office)
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principal of doing business.
- This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.