AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Do you enjoy working on the lead but not necessarily chasing the lead? The MORE Mortgage Group at AnnieMac is looking for a licensed Mortgage LO in Austin who is either burned out on chasing new business or just flat out doesn’t enjoy it BUT still enjoys all other aspects of working the lead through sales submission. We have an exceptional LO in Austin who will chase the realtors for you and hand the leads off for you to work!!
- Take information from the borrower and fill out the loan application.
- Analyze the prospective borrower’s income and debt and pre-qualify the prospective borrower to determine the maximum mortgage that the prospective borrower can afford.
- Counsel the prospective borrower in the home buying and financing process, advising the borrower about the different types of loan products available, and demonstrating how closing costs and monthly payments would vary under each product.
- Provide disclosures to the borrower, including truth in lending, good faith estimate, and others.
- Counsel and advise the borrower in understanding and clearing credit problems.
- Maintain regular contact with the borrower, realtors, and the lender, between application and closing to apprise them of the status of the application and to gather any additional information as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have appropriate state license or certificate (varies by state).
- Must have a thorough knowledge of pricing and underwriting requirements of various mortgage insurance companies.
- Must have a working knowledge of credit underwriting and property eligibility requirements for FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, local bonding programs and private investors.
About AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Since day one, our company has operated with the understanding that our most valuable resource is the skill, knowledge and hard work of our employees and realtor partners, both at our home base and our affiliated branches spread throughout the country. Their success is our success, so our mission is to empower them with the very best tools, knowledge, and support possible.
With all of these amazing features (and a whole lot more), it’s no wonder that AnnieMac is continually recognized during Awards Season by the industry’s most respected publications (everyone from the Philadelphia Business Journal to Thebestandbrightest.com) as one of the best companies to work for in the country.