Motto Mortgage Impact
Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator
Motto Mortgage Impact is seeking mortgage loan originators to generate and develop current referral sources. The ideal candidates will be self-motivated with previous sales success and be able to close leads that are provided.
MUST have an active NMLS license and experience with Conventional, FHA and VA residential loans.
Management opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
- Advise new and existing customers on various loan programs based on their financial needs
- Obtain and analyze financial and credit data
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with applicants
- Act as primary liaison between borrowers, outside entities (realtors, title and escrow officers, etc.) and other company employees to facilitate a prompt and efficient loan closing
- Remain current on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Consistently work in accordance with departmental sales and service standards
- Transact business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as RESPA, HMDA and Fair Lending Practices
- 2-5 years of relevant mortgage origination and loan structuring experience (preferred)
- Experience collecting and analyzing borrower income
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and negotiating abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of integrity and trust
- Team-player with selfless attitude
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Proficient with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Motto Mortgage Impact
Motto Mortgage is growing fast. Come join the team!!