Cherry Creek Mortgage, The Sewell Team
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to work directly with and support our top-producing loan origination team. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, pre-approve customers, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply. An NMLS license is required.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
About Cherry Creek Mortgage, The Sewell Team
Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry. Company NMLS 3274.