Kittle Real Estate
- Do you enjoy guiding home buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals?
- The Kittle Real Estate Team is hiring top-notch buyer agents who exhibit these traits.
- As an agent on our team, you’ll guide our buyer clients through every step of the purchase process. You’ll provide initial consultations to identify our clients’ criteria for a new home or condo.
- For our clients who are first-time home buyers, you’ll help them better understand the key milestones in the purchase process. You’ll implement property searches, conduct showings, perform market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase and serve as your clients’ advocate and adviser through the day of closing.
- We’re hiring people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes. Our buyer agents are dedicated to their craft and have a track record of success. They are eager to embrace the systems, tools and mentorship that our team offers.
- We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large base of clients. We also offer the administrative support, website, tools, and systems which help you grow your client base consistently over time. As a member of our team, you’ll apply our tools and systems as you create a rewarding, stable and long-term career in real estate.
- Follow-up on all leads in a timely manner.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
Call, convert, prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
“Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Develop and deploy your Sphere of Influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.)
- Possess a Current Real Estate License in Colorado
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Deal well with chaos, the unexpected and the unfamiliar
- Driven to succeed
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
- Works well in a self-directed manner
- Values a company with a high performance culture
$75,000+ annually (commission only )
About Kittle Real Estate
Rob Kittle started The Kittle Team in 1999 with the goal in mind to provide his clients with superior service in the Real Estate industry. The Kittle Team is comprised of 29 professionals, which allows us to leverage our business and most importantly increase service and efficiency to our clients. The benefit to our clients is that they receive aggressive sales attention from an entire staff of professionals with one goal in mind - a successful transaction! The Kittle Team sold 400 homes last year, that’s 50 times more than the average agent. The Kittle Team has provided Excellent Service for over 18 years and has helped over 4500 families buy or sell their home! The Kittle Team has sold over $400 Million in Real Estate. Our client base is primarily made up of repeat and referral business.