Scott Team International
The listing assistant helps ensure that listings run smoothly, from the initial appointment with a potential client to the point of handoff to our transaction coordinator, when the listing goes live in MRIS. By keeping every step of the process organized, you will enable our team leader to handle more listings with the same great level of customer service our clients receive today.
This fully licensed Maryland agent will be the type of agent who enjoys and excels at completing the important administrative aspects of the real estate transaction.
This valued team member will be able to deal comfortably in person and on the phone with a wide range of seller personality styles and be able to help problem solve with empathy and excellence.
This valued team member will deliver a stellar seller experience by delivering a high level of accuracy in listing home facts, paperwork, coordination of home preparation for market, weekly follow up and superior communications as needed with our sellers to create a level 10 service experience.
This valued team member works well with all team listing agents and understands their role as “mirror agent” is vital to the successful home sale and the reputation of our team brand.
This person creates a high degree of trust with our clients, our team and peers in the industry by attending, following through on and executing tasks with outstanding attention to detail.
Key responsibilities during listing process:
- Capture key information from rapid verbal interactions and get it entered accurately into our CRM.
- Identify needed follow-up at every step, schedule it for the responsible person (yourself, our team leader or other team members with related tasks) and monitor or execute the follow-up.
- Coordinate among the client, the team leader, other agents, admin and marketing teams and vendors to ensure the client’s property is ready for listing, and monitor contract-to-close and post-close processes.
Listing assistant must be willing to attend these appointments with agent (appointment start times).
- Mon-Fri 9am-7pm
- Sat /Sun 10am-5pm
- Appointments that start at the end of these windows may last two or more hours; for example, an appointment might start Tue 7pm and run until 9:30pm.
- Once agent has scheduled a listing appointment via phone with client, enter listing appointment in CRM calendar and reschedule with client if any conflicts.
- Coordinate preparation of listing binder, working with agent and marketing team to ensure all materials are ready for the listing appointment. Run comparable sales when needed.
- Establish clear communications plans with sellers on a case by case basis. Maintain clear communications with sellers throughout the sale process.
- Email and / or call the prospective client in advance of the listing appointment to ensure they are prepared for the appointment.
- Attend the listing appointment and take detailed notes; enter information into the CRM.
- Schedule followup, including putting call appointments into agent’s calendar to remind her to call uncommitted clients; sending followup emails on next steps to client, and calling to assist client in completing listing paperwork
- Complete all disclosure paperwork with seller, collect any supporting home documentation seller can offer, plat, survey, floor plan and upgrade documentation in a manner that best suits the seller.
- Interview agent to understand each seller's unique marketing strategy, implement the details into listing and assist in disseminating to the creative team to prepare the listing to go live.
- Coordinate all pre-listing tasks with vendors / admin team / client / agent, such as staging, repairs, prep of marketing materials, sign installation and so forth, to meet the target list date.
- MRIS / Keystone manager: Responsible for all listing data in MRIS, changes or updates needed in Keystone or assigning specific changes to be made by other team members. Enter listing into Keystone in as much detail as possible, all fields to the extent they can be utilized based on the home, complete training and tutorials offered by MRIS. Respond to MRIS violation notices.
- Weekly seller progress reports, market updates and recommended price changes.
- Work one on one as a liaison between our vendors and sellers. Assist in providing needed vendor support information to actually facilitating appointments, scheduling and arranging vendor appointment access on a seller situational basis. Sellers shall be notified of all access to home by any vendor or service. Verify all vendors are paid by closing and recoup any seller advances made by STI.
- Ensure all contact information, notes and other information is captured in CRM to enable smooth transition to transaction coordinator once contract is signed.
- Manage transfer of file to transaction coordinator and stay in touch with transaction coordinator as they manage contract-to-close to resolve any issues.
- Create a post-closing process and manage it for each seller, coordinating with admin / marketing teams to ensure steps are completed, including ordering sign and lockbox removal and initiating marketing plan for followup with seller.
Licensed agent: Current Maryland Real Estate License a must, minimum 2 years active, VA and DC a plus
Experience and skill in:
- Capturing detailed information during rapid conversations.
- Following up consistently and effectively on client communications.
- Coordinating complex projects across multiple stakeholders.
- Effective, friendly person-to-person communications.
- Effective management of a busy team leader’s schedule, keeping her organized and on track.
- Written document detail oriented.
- Proficient in MRIS, Docusign, Google Suite, Slack and other software.
- Smartphone and laptop literate.
- Budget conscious.
- Research skills.
- Real estate vocabulary.
- Follow through.
- Empathetic but decisive decision maker.
- Solution oriented.
$75,000 at plan
About Scott Team International
Our Team is currently a lively, high energy, diverse group of individuals obsessed with making a living and making a great life for ourselves and our families! We love to serve our clients with excellence, celebrate wins, be there for each other for support, we are very into personal growth and development, we have a sense of humor and style, oh I almost forgot...we love to eat well!
Scott Team Mission:
Our mission is to create massive, lasting and positive impact in the lives of our clients, team members, community and our world through the sale of real estate…
Scott Team Values:
On this team we do EXCELLENCE, DETERMINED, GRATITUDE, we are TRUSTWORTHY, we love FAMILY, FITNESS and FUN, we are RESOURCEFUL and we love the GROWTH MINDSET!