Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12-18 months!
Metro Indy Market - We are seeking a licensed real estate associate broker to serve both our home buying and home selling clients. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide exceptional service to all clients from before a home comes on the market up until it closes. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area.
What are we looking for?
Here's what we provide:
• Respond to leads/requests.
• Schedule and conduct home listing and buyer presentations with potential clients.
• Work with clients to stage, price and market homes.
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
• Network to source new business as needed.
• Quick on your feet - independent and self-motivated.
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities and be passionate about selling.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
The Real Estate Pros teams are made up of Specialists.
We are forward thinking and always growing and changing to meet the demands of our clients and the ever-changing industry.