The Radtke Real Estate Group
Radtke Real Estate Group is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency and a winning attitude who wants the opportunity of a lifetime.
We are looking for someone who believes in achieving results through a team, demonstrates a high level of organization, understands and prioritizes the ONE thing principle and knows how to manage a schedule in a fast paced, ever changing environment, who can stay and work in their top 20%.
- Work a 40 hour week
- Do 20 hours of prospecting and lead follow-up per week
- Attend listing appointments and secure listings
- Work with our exclusive listing systems to secure a client.
- Oversee all aspects of every seller's transactions including negotiating on seller's behalf
- Attend closings
- Call past clients and your sphere of influence to generate referrals
- Set up an “ideal week” that blocks and protects time for your 20%
- Negotiate all owners on seller’s behalf, setting time limit for loan approval and closing date
- Review all clauses in listing contract and obtain seller’s signature
- Lead generation services (Commissions Inc., Boom Town, etc.)
- Be a team player
- Help enhance our team culture
- Real estate license and experience required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Works well under pressure and able to remain calm despite tight deadlines
- Willing to work 40+ hours weekly
- Independent and self-motivated
- Passionate about selling
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About The Radtke Real Estate Group
Who is The Radtke Real Estate Group? The Radtke Real Estate Group fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. They are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisers. They represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Radtke Real Estate Group will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride!