Scott Team International
The listing assistant helps ensure that listings run smoothly, from the initial appointment with a potential client to the post-closing checklist. By keeping every step of the process organized, you will enable our team leader to handle more listings with the same great level of customer service our clients receive today.
This fully licensed Maryland agent will be the type of agent who enjoys and excels at completing the important administrative aspects of the real estate transaction.
This valued team member will be able to deal comfortably in person and on the phone with a wide range of seller personality styles and be able to help problem-solve with empathy and excellence.
This valued team member will deliver a stellar seller experience by delivering a high level of accuracy in listing home facts, paperwork, coordination of home preparation for market, weekly follow up and superior communications as needed with our sellers to create a level 10 service experience.
This valued team member works well with all team listing agents and understands their role as “mirror agent” is vital to the successful home sale and the reputation of our team brand.
This person creates a high degree of trust with our clients, our team and peers in the industry by attending, following through on and executing tasks with outstanding attention to detail.
Key responsibilities during listing process:
- Capture key information from rapid verbal interactions and get it entered accurately into our CRM, MRIS, and other systems.
- Identify needed follow-up at every step, schedule it for the responsible person (yourself, the listing agent, or other team members with related tasks) and monitor or execute the follow-up to ensure a smooth process for our clients and agents.
- Coordinate among the client, the team leader, other agents, admin and marketing teams, and vendors to ensure the client’s property is ready for listing, and the contract-to-close and post-close processes run smoothly.
Listing assistant must be willing to attend listing appointments with agent, and must have their own transportation to get to appointments. Appointments generally start during these time windows:
- Mon-Fri 9am-7pm
- Sat-Sun 10am-5pm
Appointments that start at the end of these windows may last two or more hours; for example, an appointment might start Tue 7pm and run until 9:30pm.
- Manage all listing appointment prep and follow-up, including client communications, vendor/client coordination for repairs and staging, and keeping agents updated on status
- Capture crucial factual and marketing information during listing appointments to ensure a smooth listing process
- Monitor status during listing period; manage contract-to-close and post-closing processes
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and timely throughout the transaction
- Responsible for entering and maintaining accurate listing data in MRIS
- Use our team’s online tools to capture and track information, appointments, and deadlines
- Establish clear individualized communications plans with sellers, and maintain clear communications with sellers throughout the sale process, including coordination of pre-listing process, weekly progress reports on marketing efforts, and coordination of contract-to-close and post-closing processes
- Provide cheerful “above and beyond” support to sellers and agents to anticipate and avoid problems
Licensed agent: Current Maryland Real Estate License a must, minimum 2 years active with listing experience; VA and DC licenses a plus
Experience and skill in:
- Capturing detailed information during rapid conversations.
- Following up consistently and effectively on client communications.
- Coordinating complex projects across multiple stakeholders.
- Effective, friendly person-to-person communications.
- Effective management of a busy team leader’s schedule, keeping her organized and on track.
- Written document detail-oriented.
- Proficient in MRIS, Docusign, Google Suite, Slack and other software.
- Smartphone and laptop literate.
- Budget conscious.
- Research skills.
- Real estate vocabulary.
- Empathetic but decisive decision maker.
$35,000 - $40,000 depending on experience
About Scott Team International
Our Team is a lively, high energy, diverse group of individuals obsessed with making a living and making a great life for ourselves and our families! We love to serve our clients with excellence, celebrate wins, be there for each other for support, we are very into personal growth and development, we have a sense of humor and style, oh I almost forgot...we love to eat well!
Our mission is to create massive, lasting and positive impact in the lives of our clients, team members, community and our world through the sale of real estate…
On this team we do EXCELLENCE, DETERMINED, GRATITUDE, we are TRUSTWORTHY, we love FAMILY, FITNESS and FUN, we are RESOURCEFUL and we love the GROWTH MINDSET!
- We handle high pressure situations calmly, with a sense of humor
- Everyone on the team is equal - we respect each other and our work, and we pitch in and help each other
- We are practical, with a heart - we need to get our work done efficiently, but we never forget about the people in the transaction