New York Life
We are looking for a life insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit and amazing customer-service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, we’d love to get in touch.
- Provide warm and professional customer service while onboarding new clients and maintain existing clients, including booking appointments, inquiry response, insurance eligibility, claim submissions questions concerning billing and insurance policies
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Expand our prospective customer base and market our insurance products via including networking, referrals, cold calling, and various marketing strategies to bring in new business
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Background in the health insurance or life insurance industries preferred
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
$72,000 - $100,000 yearly
About New York Life
175 years of helping people act on their love.
At the heart of New York Life is a commitment to be there for our customers when they need us—whether today or decades into the future. We have delivered on that promise for 175 years by investing wisely, growing a portfolio of strategic businesses, and remaining true to our mission as a mutual company, accountable only to our customers, not to outside investors. Today, no U.S. life insurer has a higher financial strength rating than New York Life. For our customers, that means having the confidence that comes with knowing they can build a better future for themselves and those they love.