Our rapidly-expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time life insurance agent to join our team! You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, market our insurance products, showcase our offerings to new customers, and help policyholders navigate the claims process. We’ll provide the support network and resources to help you reach - and exceed - your sales goals. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Evaluate new customers’ insurance needs, insurance risk, existing coverage, long-term goals, and financial status through consultations to create a tailored experience that exceeds expectations
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Customer service or experience as a sales representative are highly valued
- Prior health insurance or life insurance experience a bonus
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- Candidates with an active Life & Health insurance license are strongly preferred
$79,000 - $92,500 yearly
About Lester Group
Jamie Lester has B.S. in Marketing and Finance from Virginia Tech, and an MBA from Wake Forest University. Whether he's interviewing someone to join his business or sitting with a client, he is always looking to uncover their pain and find a solution. He takes a hands-on approach to solving problems by getting down in the trenches with people rather than sitting in a ivory tower.