Coury Insurance Group
We are looking for a life insurance agent with amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our clients’ lives excites you, start your application today.
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Warm call prospective clients
- No Cold Calls
- Leads Available
- Individuals looking for a more fulfilling career path with a passion for helping others
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated and coachable
- Individuals with business development and business mindset
- Set appoints either virtually or face to face
- Show clients their options
- Follow directions
- Follow a training platform
- Willing to attend weekly training calls
- Must be a "go-getter"
- Candidates with an active Life & Health insurance license are strongly preferred
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Previous life insurance experience a plus
- Current Life insurance license is greatly valued
$125,000+ at plan
About Coury Insurance Group
Our organization is committed to serving both clients and team members in the life insurance industry. Our two-part mission is to provide people across the nation with the financial solutions they need to protect their families and secure their futures. Through our partnerships with industry-leading carriers/insurance companies, we offer our team a portfolio of products that instills pride when providing solutions to clients. We diligently follow up with families who have requested assistance and collaborate with them to create a customized solution that aligns with their unique needs and budget.
We provide our team with a proven platform that accelerates their business and enables them to achieve their financial objectives.