New York Life Insurance Company
Our rapidly-expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time life insurance agent to join our team! You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, market our insurance products, showcase our offerings to new customers, and help policyholders navigate the claims process. We’ll provide the support network and resources to help you reach - and exceed - your sales goals. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills, we’d love to hear from you. Don’t wait - apply today!
- Provide warm and professional customer service while onboarding new clients and maintain existing clients, including booking appointments, inquiry response, insurance eligibility, claim submissions questions concerning billing and insurance policies
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Candidates with an active Life & Health insurance license are strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About New York Life Insurance Company
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners and one another.
Ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term.