We are looking for a life insurance agent with amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today.
- Evaluate new customers’ insurance needs, insurance risk, existing coverage, long-term goals, and financial status through consultations to create a tailored experience that exceeds expectations
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Provide warm and professional customer service while onboarding new clients and maintain existing clients, including booking appointments, inquiry response, insurance eligibility, claim submissions questions concerning billing and insurance policies
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Current Life & Health insurance license is greatly valued
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
If you’re looking for a great, trustworthy company to work with for supplemental health insurance, SIG is the company for you.
Our products help protect Americans' financial futures during the worst time of their lives. When we’re not protecting our communities, we’re giving back to them through hands-on volunteer and monetary contributions.
Our passion for our life and supplemental health insurance products is contagious, and our work is meaningful. We continue to grow because of one thing: our people.
We empower our customers by offering products that help secure their financial future and protect them when tragedy strikes.