New York Life - John Kelly
Our rapidly-expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time life insurance agent to join our team! You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, market our insurance products, showcase our offerings to new customers, and help policyholders navigate the claims process. We’ll provide the support network and resources to help you reach - and exceed - your sales goals. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping
- Expand our prospective customer base and market our insurance products via including networking, referrals, cold calling, and various marketing strategies to bring in new business
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Active Life & Health insurance license is a strong bonus
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
About New York Life - John Kelly
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.