Dwan Johnson-Bell State Farm
We are looking for a life insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit and amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today.
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Process current policyholders’ insurance claims while monitoring the status of existing insurance claims
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Provide warm and professional customer service while onboarding new clients and maintain existing clients, including booking appointments, inquiry response, insurance eligibility, claim submissions questions concerning billing and insurance policies
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Customer service or experience as a sales representative are highly valued
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
$30,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Dwan Johnson-Bell State Farm
Looking for a fast-paced, fun work environment? Then you will make a great fit here. We love what we do and we seek to make every interaction a great experience. The staff enjoys paid time off, vacation bonuses, and commissions. If you are willing to put in the work to see your paycheck grow you will be happy at Dwan Johnson-Bell State Farm!