Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
Our rapidly-expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time life insurance agent to join our team! You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, market our insurance products, showcase our offerings to new customers, and help policyholders navigate the claims process. We’ll provide the support network and resources to help you reach - and exceed - your sales goals. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
- Evaluate new customers’ insurance needs, insurance risk, existing coverage, long-term goals, and financial status through consultations to create a tailored experience that exceeds expectations
- Provide warm and professional customer service while onboarding new clients and maintain existing clients, including booking appointments, inquiry response, insurance eligibility, claim submissions questions concerning billing and insurance policies
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Required to be licensed or get licensed and selling within 30 days
$40,000 - $60,000+
About Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
At the Chris Castanza Farmers Insurance Agency, you will have a tremendous opportunity for growth and success under the training and leadership of multiple nationally acclaimed agents and producers.