Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
Our rapidly-expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time life insurance agent to join our team! You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, market our insurance products, showcase our offerings to new customers, and help policyholders navigate the claims process. We’ll provide the support network and resources to help you reach - and exceed - your sales goals. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, and outstanding customer-service skills, we’d love to hear from you. Don’t wait - apply today!
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
- Maintain databases, records, and bookkeeping, ensuring all paperwork is up to date
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- Background in the health insurance or life insurance industries preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
$30,000 - $60,000+
About Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
At the Chris Castanza Farmers Insurance Agency, you will have tremendous opportunity for growth and success under the training and leadership of multiple nationally-acclaimed agents and producers.