New York Life
Looking for a chance to achieve new career heights on a dedicated, compassionate team of successful insurance agents? Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Process current policyholders’ insurance claims while monitoring the status of existing insurance claims
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
$80,000 - $115,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our Insurance, Annuity, and Investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010