J Lee Associates, Inc.
We are looking for a Journeyman Electrician who is licensed in MA; licensed in CT, RI, and NH, is a plus. The candidate must be self-motivated, reliable and professional. Must be driven, highly organized, and detail-oriented to work in this exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to install associated electrical conduits, fittings, assemblies, light fixtures, panel boards, and conductors on a daily basis
- Knowledge of ground halo system and cad weld systems is a plus
- Ability to perform electrical work at heights of 10 feet and above
- Ability to read and understand customer provided blueprints to complete electrical tasks to NEC code standard
- Ability to supervise the duties of an electrical apprentice
- Ability to maintain vehicle, i.e., keep maintenance current, inspections, and cleanliness
- Ability to maintain/call job stock on truck for misc. repairs; order and replenish material used in day-to-day jobs
- Ability to ensure that all associated electrical construction photos and electrical permit sign off are completed for each site/project
- Ability to run safety tailgate meetings
- Ability to be the point of contact for on-site safety issues and concerns
- Ability to inspect equipment and tools to ensure functionality and safety
- Ability to manage and complete different scopes of work using a good understanding of accepted construction practices
- Must have MA Journeyman Electrician license
- Must have a valid US Drivers License.
- OSHA10 certification (within the first month of employment)
$25 - $35 hourly
About J Lee Associates, Inc.
J. Lee Associates Inc. is a veteran-owned company that was formed in 2003 to provide network development consulting and contracting services to the wireless industry. We are focused on delivering services on both pre and post-integration network development.
We are staffed with experienced and local full-time professionals, delivering Professional Services and Field Operations at the highest level to all of the major carriers in the New England region. We provide our customers with turn-key or customized solutions based on the specific needs of each of our projects.
We are looking for talented people to join our growing company. We offer competitive pay and benefits. If you are interested in learning more, please send in an application or give us a call at 508-630-8477.