Licensed Irrigator or Technician Needed (Carrollton TX)
Compensation is based on experience and licenses.
Position Summary: Responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of commercial irrigation systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain, install, and service all irrigation systems on new and existing properties
- Monitor daily operation of all irrigation systems and controllers in an assigned area
- Effectively communicate to Divisional Field Service Manger Repair and retrofit irrigation systems keeping costs and budgets in check
- Perform regular irrigation inspections on the irrigation systems, identify issues, propose solutions and transfer them into electronic spreadsheet/work orders
- Perform regular inspections of the irrigation systems and creates work orders based on observations
- Must have 2 or more years' verifiable experience in all types of irrigation system service and repair. Commercial experience is a plus
- Must be a Certified Irrigation Technician or Licensed Irrigator. The license must be obtained through an accredited program recognized by TCEQ
- Technical/Computer Skills: Must be familiar with smart irrigation control technology such as the Hydropoint, AMI, Rainbird, Calscense, TUCOR and all associated components
- Must be available for on-call duties as needed
- Must possess and maintain a valid Texas driver's license and safe driving record
- Must be able to clearly communicate with internal and external customers in English, bilingual preferred
- Must be able to read blueprints, as-builts, diagrams, sketches, and written instructions in the preparation and performance of duties
- Must possess a current and valid Irrigation License or Irrigation Technician License issued by TCEQ
- Experience with two wire and decoder systems is a plus
Salary Dependent upon experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Full-time
Deemed Expert Water Resource Managers, we are a team of experts in water, agronomy, engineering, and technology that help envision water sources that are not readily identified; plan, construct and operate alternative water systems that supply industry-leading developments commercial irrigation systems; manage water quality and landscape irrigation water scheduling to protect and preserve our water resources. Our team has a deep passion for cultivating our land, stewarding life-giving resources, and maintaining healthy bio-filtering landscapes.