New York Life-Irvine
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, self-disciplined job seeker looking for an opportunity to build a great career as a life insurance agent while helping clients achieve their financial goals. Utilizing our expansive product lines, our agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them.
Training, Development, and Benefits - Our training program extends beyond the digital and physical classroom, as our agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our management team and in-office sales management trainers, who work with agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients.
- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
- Our new blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule and in this type of role that makes all the difference. Our multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in-office training; a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Develop and employ marketing and business plans to grow your client base
- Help clients achieve their financial goals by presenting a breadth of solutions offered by our competitive suite of products and services
- Offer high quality life insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, securities, investments, and other products for insurance and retirement, education, and business planning needs
- Obtain optional licenses to sell investments and other securities products concerning wealth management and advanced planning
- Improve your professional skills and knowledge through the New York Life training curriculum
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively share complex ideas
- Growth mindset and sales experience strongly preferred
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks and contacts
- Must possess uncompromising integrity
- Savvy business sense required
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About New York Life-Irvine
- At New York Life-Irvine, we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognition's
- Ranked #69 on the Fortune 500 list, Fortune magazine, 2018
- Fortune magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in 2018
Take the first step to your future success.