Farmers Insurance 1475
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing Farmers team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting and new opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
About Farmers Insurance 1475
Number 1 ranked district in the nation 5 out of the last 8 years!