Claiborne and Taylor Insurance
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent to prospect and secure new customers. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. We use a proven sales system that is team oriented. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan solutions
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Commit to a continued education in property & casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
$60,000 - $80,000+ planned commission
About Claiborne and Taylor Insurance
Claiborne and Taylor joined FSB Insurance in 2012 which has offices in Humboldt, Jackson, McKenzie, and Martin.
Mission Statement: The mission of Claiborne and Taylor is to provide the best coverage of insurance, bonds, and risk management services to individuals, organizations, and businesses at the most affordable price while maintaining the highest integrity to the industry and providing the agency with a profit. Our goal is to become a valued resource to each of our customers.