We are looking for extraordinary salespeople to join our award-winning top growth agencies in Texas and winner of Allstate’s Inner Circle award. Our sales agents work in an extremely supportive and fun team environment.
We care about our customers. Every day, our top-notch agents assess our clients’ needs and make appropriate recommendations to ensure they have the best possible insurance coverage. We educate every client on any potential risks, coverage options, amounts, and possible discounts.
We care about you. Our agency provides all of our sales agents with award-winning, comprehensive sales training to help them succeed as a top sales producers. Our dedicated agency managers will work with you individually to help you meet your sales goals and maximize your bonus and commissions. We have one of the most generous bonuses and commissions plans with our top sales agents making $100k .
As a member of our award-winning team, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Initial and ongoing training, coaching and development to help you become a sales expert.
- Base salary + commissions + bonus. Our commissions and bonus plans are generous.
- A fun work environment.
- Opportunities for growth.
What your typical day would look like:
- Meeting sales goals by reaching out to referrals within your personal network, calling former customers to win them back, and by taking warm leads on the phone with the goal of generating new business.
- A big part of this role is educating consumers on the specific types and amounts of insurance they need to financially protect themselves and their families. Most people are unaware of how much insurance they actually need. This is where you step in. We train you to educate and sell the proper amount of insurance to prospects and to up-sell our existing customers.
- You will learn to use Farmer’s software to develop custom insurance quotes, which will help closing sales to new and existing customers, mainly via phone calls.
- We will also train you on how to become an expert salesperson with our comprehensive and ongoing sales training. We also have full-time coaches to help you sharpen your sales tools and close deals.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- You must like to make phone calls and talk a lot. You should also want to win, with integrity, and possess a ''closer'' mentality.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Texas Property & Casualty insurance license and .
- An upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude. You must thrive in a competitive environment and not be easily discouraged. The ability to have fun at work is also required to be a part of our team.
- The ability and desire to provide an extremely high level of customer service to prospects and existing customers.
- Prior sales experience.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a property & casualty insurance license
- Must complete a background check and submit professional references.
Bonus points if:
- You are bilingual in English and Spanish.
- You already have your Life & Health license in Texas.
About Farmers Insurance
We are an award-winning and one of the fastest-growing Farmers Insurance agencies in DFW. Our highly-ranked agency is made up of high-quality and knowledgeable insurance experts who are here to educate and help customers find the right products. We care about the people we serve, our community, and we're happy to serve Texas residents.
In 1928, two men shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price. We have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers we’re privileged to serve.
Our Ambition Statement
We’re proud of more than 90 years of serving our customers and excited about the future as we continue to evolve to meet their needs. Our ambition is to Be the leader in delivering peace of mind, innovating for customers whenever and wherever they need us.