AFLAC Columbus Region
Ability to work remotely! Applicants must live within commuting distance to the office. This position offers flexibility between the office and home.
Should be within commuting distance to the office for when Covid-19 restrictions are over.
We are seeking a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
We are more than happy to help you obtain your license if needed.
- The opportunity to sell the No. 1 provider of individual voluntary insurance products at the worksite in the U.S.
- Flexible schedules, no holidays or weekends
- A generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards, and exotic trips
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (in the classroom and the field) – aided by proven education materials and sales automation technology
- Broad portfolio of plans and services that allow you to help business owners and employees find policies that meet their needs
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To help keep our Benefits Advisors and policyholders safe, we are temporarily conducting remote interviews and training events.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals, and calls
- Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs to help meet their benefits needs
- Engaging and enrolling interested employees in plans
- Continuing to service employer customers through ongoing consultation on topics regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic, and team-oriented environments
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Positive Attitude
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
$50,000+ at plan
About AFLAC Columbus Region
Aflac Columbus Region is a Fortune 500 company, providing financial protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. When a policyholder or insured gets sick or hurt, we pay cash benefits fairly, promptly, and directly to the insured. For nearly six decades, Aflac voluntary insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress.