Farmers Insurance - District 26
Are you a savvy business professional who’s motivated and ready to expand your career in the insurance industry? If so, we are looking for you! Farmers Insurance is actively searching for qualified individuals ready to realize their full financial potential. You’ll have the opportunity to establish your career and get award-winning training and support from business experts who’ll help you take your career to the next level. Job seekers should be eager yet intuitive communicators with a demonstrated knowledge of different types of insurance policies and excellent organization skills.
We’re offering $10,000 in an office startup bonus, up to a 300% commission bonus monthly, and up to a 60% annual commission bonus on top of our already competitive compensation structure.
Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself!
Farmers' CEO Jeff Dailey listed by Comparably Awards - as the 2nd best CEO of large businesses for Women
- Network, cold call, and prospect to find and secure potential clients that will grow your book of business
- Participate in ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers to maximize your success
- Market and sell Farmers products actively in your community to gain more business
- Schedule meetings with new and potential clients in order to learn and document their needs; financial statuses; stage-of-life priorities; and insurance plan preferences to ensure the best policy fit for their own unique circumstances
- Set appointments with other general interest sales professionals for business relationships.
- Provide customized insurance packages for and consult with prospective clients
- Build your Agency and your business with the help of your District Office and Farmers
- Enterprising mindset and motivation required
- Candidates need to be able to prove at least $50,000 in assets to qualify (Business line of credit also available through Farmers Credit Union)
- Property and Casualty insurance, plus Life and Health licensure required for agency ownership
- Sales, insurance agent, or self-employment experience is highly desirable
- Retail Sales Management, Finance, Banking or Real-estate background a plus
- Investment product lines available for Series 6 and 63 licensed agents
- Excellent communication skills and a personality that can relate to all types of people
- Tenacity - you can make this a success!
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic are necessary
- Self-motivated and Self-managing
- Must successfully complete a background check
$85,000 - $115,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance - District 26
As a Farmers® district team, we provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development and coaching for our new business owners.
Our District Office revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help our new Farmers agency owners in our District. If we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful in growing our district, bringing on new agency owners, and earning recognition for success within Farmers.